DURING THE SUMMER WE LIKE TO HOLD SOME GATHERINGS WHERE PEOPLE CAN GET TO CONNECT IN A FUN ATMOSPHERE. BLOCK PARTIES INVOLVE SUCH THINGS AS EATING, WORSHIP, DEVOTION, AND GAMES.
We will do a devotion each time on God from Newsong’s D:Track- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit. At each location there is a host family and a co-host family that coordinates the food and devotion. All four locations meet on the same weekend, and meets for once a month for three months. It is covered dish.
Once a month we pick a weekend and host gatherings at 4 homes around the area:
(Naturally, these are alcohol free events.)
- Rick & Susan Parsons (Leaders) with Larry & Lolly Parson (Hosts)
- Bob & Cindy Long (Leaders) with Rachel & Ian Monrad (Hosts)
- Jason & Karen Clark (Leaders) with Noah & Melody Smith (Hosts)
- Joel & Tia McNelly (Leaders) with Mark & Jennifer Higdon (Hosts)
- Mickey & Landon Howard - Young Adult Tribe meeting at Ramsey Creek Park
- Brian & Cristina Hinton (Leaders) with Shane & Angie Hinson (Hosts)
- Ben & Casey Eige (Leaders) with Chris & Christin Burris (Hosts)
- Derrick & Sherri Allman (Leaders) with DJ & Lori Clancy (Hosts)