STUDENTS (grades 6-12)
Students are a special part of Newsong. They are encouraged to know and grow in the love of God. Each student is given the freedom to have the most fun possible while being equipped and challenged to grow into their full potential.
Our Vision is to see students have a thriving personal relationship with Jesus Christ. By the time each student graduates, we would like to see them display these essentials:
- FOLLOW: having a personal relationship with Jesus.
- SERVE: serving their church and community.
- MISSION: proclaiming the gospel to the world.
Students worship with our church family every Sunday. We encourage our teens to help serve in various ministries on Sundays; such as Kid's Ministry, Worship Arts, or Hospitality.
We meet on Wednesday nights @ 6pm with games, food, & fellowship. At 7pm we kickoff Forged with icebreakers, student-led worship, a brief message, and small groups. Contact Thomas Floyd at email@example.com or 704-999-0044.
Each month Newsong Student Ministries will venture out for a time of fun with friends. We understand healthy relationships can lead to significant spiritual growth. Our special events are geared to maximize friendships so our small group time can be more effective.
HOW TO CONNECT
- STUDENTS: Join our weekly gatherings in the Loft & follow us on social media.
- PARENTS: Join our online parent group for weekly communication and our calendar of events.
- VOLUNTEERS: Be a Small Group Leader, a Chaperone for events, or food prep during our weekly gatherings.
We ask that all our students who participate in our events have a current, signed Medical & Liability Release Form on file. Once signed, the forms are good for all events for the calendar year.